- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Facebook marketplace buy and sell is a feature that allows you to buy and sell things on facebook.
Interestingly, with the marketplace on facebook, every facebook user can easily buy and sell both new and used items within their local communities.
This post is all about facebook marketplace buy and sell and the steps you’ll need to follow to easily access the marketplace icon.
The concept is available to any users on the Facebook platform. But is exclusive to countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
The main focus is to generate income not only for the sellers. But also helps in generating revenues for Facebook. Whereby when users or customers purchase items on the site.
A discount is deducted from the sale and some make the service’s top of the chart by leading eBay and Esty.
When you want to buy or sell you make use of the Facebook marketplace to do your transaction by. But most people intern on creating a group or page for selling or buying.
But the Facebook marketplace is good for business and also for you that is starting up a business of yourself.
In these categories, I will break it into two on how to buy and how you can sell your product on Facebook sell on Facebook. With just the following requirement to begin the process;
- You have to be above 18yrs to either buy or sell.
- A browser device is needed which is your android devices or iPhone. Note that you cannot use the computer to access the marketplace.
- Your Facebook account details.
- Lastly the Facebook mobile app.
Note that you cannot you the Facebook official site to access the services. Once you have to requirement then you are ready to buy and sell on Facebook.
Facebook Buy and Sell- How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
Before you purchase items on Facebook you have to be very extra careful not to fall on the wrong hand. The important things you need to before buying the item is
- Look at the seller’s Facebook has ready giving the buyer the privileges to go through the sellers account before buying items.
- Chat with the sellers. You can send a message to the person that wants to sell the item to you.
- Check the prices tag below.
- Look for items that are close to where you live.
The feature allows you to buy items without having problems. To buy items is very simple all you need to do is get the app and your account details.
- Click on the marketplace icon that looks like a house shape beside the search icon.
- And then search for the item you want to buy.
- You can use a search engine to categorize by location or prices.
- Once you have seen the item you like. You can then click on the item’s picture to see info about the product, prices, and the sellers.
- You can then click make offer or message seller agree on the term.
Once you have agreed to the seller terms you can then click on make offers and the product will be delivered to you in no time. So if you want to sell on the platform just like the way you buy. You are free to opt for the services.
Facebook Buy and Sell – How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Selling products might be challenging meaning that you are not the only person that is selling on the services.
Various items from a different seller so to make you now product be at the top of the search engine fist you have to work on your prices.
Most buyers like going for the cheapest items and make your profile attractive and real because the services linked to your Facebook account. Another aspect to work on is communicating with the buyer.
You have to make the buyer understand what he/she wants to buy and lastly, the picture of the item must be attractive for sale.
With all this flowing you can get a good sale on that day and you can start right now by following this step below;
- Firstly take a photo of your items. Click on “your item” on the home screen.
- Then click on a writing that says “what are you selling” and upload the item photo.
- Enter the name of what you are selling and the prices, item details, categories, and your location.
- Then click offered for delivery and click next.
Then you asked to select where the item will be displayed either your profile or the marketplace. Once you click any of the two your items are already placed for sale.
That is it on All About Facebook Buy and Sell Marketplace – Facebook Buy And Sell.
I hope this article was helpful.