- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
WAHALA!! EFCC Arrested Big Wiz, 23 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos
Operatives of the Lagos Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested 25 suspected internet fraudsters in some parts of Lagos State.
The suspects are: Oyewole Damilola, Ovin Adekunle, Ovin Nicholas, Ridwan Iyiola,
Aregbesola Tobiloba, Oladosu Saheed, Oseni Omotara, Abel Durotimi, Oyeneye Rilwan Adetola, Omoregbe Destiny Nosa, Evbonaye Olaleye, Adeyemo Abiola, Temitope Ajetonmobi, Dare-Ilori Oreoluwa David, Adekanye Ayodeji Ezekiel, Osagie Harry Odosa and Arowolo Oluwafemi Isaac.
Others are: Agbaje Jackson Babatunde, Owolabi Temiloluwa Dominion, Fadipe Biodun Idris, Agbayo Moshood Oriyomi, Sylvester Evans, Oshokoya Olaoluwa Muritalah, Omotoye Collins Oluwaseun and Hassan Abdulwahab Oladimeji.
While the quartet of Damilola, Adekunle, Nicholas and Iyiola were arrested on August 10, 2022 at Palmcity Estate, Lekki area of Lagos State, the others were picked up at City-View Estate, Off Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on August 12, 2022.
They were arrested following credible intelligence gathered by the Commission on their alleged involvement in computer-related fraud.
Items such as exotic vehicles, laptops and mobile phones were recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest.