- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Barcelona have reached a personal agreement to sign defender, Jules Kounde, from Sevilla.
According to Transfer guru, Nicolo Schira, Barcelona will now sign a €50miilion plus €10million deal with Sevilla for Kounde’s signature.
Schira, who disclosed this in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Thursday morning, said Barcelona’s deal for the Frenchman is ‘done.’
He added that Kounde will sign a contract with Barcelona that will see him remain at Camp Nou until 2027.
Schira tweeted: “Done Deal and confirmed! Jules #Koundè to #Barça from #Sevilla for €50M + 10M as bonuses.
“Contract until 2027 (€8M/year).”
Recall that Kounde has been linked with a move to Barcelona and Chelsea this summer.
However, the Spanish LaLiga giants have now beaten Chelsea to the player’s signature.
The Catalan club are expected to unveil Kounde as their new player before this month ends.