- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Former Aston Villa captain, Gabriel Agbonlahor, has called on the FA to ban Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo from playing in the Manchester Premier League derby this weekend due to his actions against an Everton fan last season.
Ronaldo smashed a 14-year-old Everton fan’s phone onto the ground after Man United’s 1-0 loss against Everton in April this year.
A statement from the FA last week labelled his conduct ‘violent’ and Agbonlahor believes it should result in a ban for the Portugal captain.
“It was a bit ridiculous. Ronaldo, you can’t take a fan’s phone like that, it’s not on. I feel he should get a ban,” Agbonlahor told Football Insider.
“I feel like a fine doesn’t matter to someone like Ronaldo, it’s not an issue. He’ll learn from that and know that he won’t be able to do it again.”