- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
C Blvck Tear Rubber Naira Marley
C Blvck teams up with Naira Marley to deliver this street-pop tune titled “Tear Rubber”, Produced by AjimoVoix. Get Ready to Detty the December!
The Marlian First Born (C Blvck) wraps up 2021 with “Tear Rubber” featuring the President of No Mannaz, Naira Marley. This new song is a follow up to his previously released single, titled ‘PAPER‘, produced by Willis.
On the record “Paper” (Cash App), he took on the continental Amapiano blend of Nigerian pop music with collaborative effort of DMW songster Peruzzi. The song talks about the need to maintain financial stability across boards in a music career, based on the lifestyle that comes with the world of fame
Successfully returning from a first time tour to the UK cities of London and Manchester, C Blvck unpacked the thrill by collaborating once again with the head honcho of Marlians – Naira Marley.
The famous acronym JJC usually a ridiculing term to the Londoners, but becomes a pride when the traveller returns home, to be described as a Tear Rubber.
Meaning there is value in growth and exposure, do everything you can to review, refresh and reproach for the bigger picture, that is what this song is about, my evaluation of accounts and you can agree it is much of a bigger banger with Naira Marley on it.
Listen and Enjoy!