- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed a new Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).
Buhari on Sunday, approved the appointment of Nasiru Ila as the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).
According to a statement signed late Sunday by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, Ila replaces Umar Ibrahim El-Yakub who was appointed Minister of State for Works and Housing on July 6.
The statement is titled ‘President Buhari appoints Hon. Nasiru Ila Senior aide on national assembly matters.’
According to Shehu, “Hon Nasiru, a product of Victory College, Alexandria and West London College, United Kingdom, was a successful businessman with interests in haulage, ginnery and tannery before his foray into politics.
“In 2011 and 2015, he was voted into the lower chamber of the National Assembly as a member representing Tarauni Federal Constituency in Kano.”
Ila is also a Chartered member of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria