- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
To draw attention to your eyes keep other makeup, Such as lips and cheeks, more neutral, and apply lighter shades like pink to open your eyes. Shimmer eye show will brighten your brown eyes.
And if you want to look hot and sexy today’s article is all you need. With rich brown eyes, the contrast of shades like turquoise blue will make your eyes instantly pop. While gold is good for highlighting and makes your natural brown eyes look sexy.
Tips for brown eyes
- Natural Shades: Natural brown, jewel tones work best to enhance brown eyes because they have the same depth and richness. If your eyes are dark brown, medium to dark shades of eye shadow will look good on you.
- Friendly Concealer: You can’t use a lighter concealer that’s one to two shades lighter than the color of your foundation. Select the right shade.
- Purple Liner: The best color for brown eyes is purple, It makes you look sweet and sexy.
- Bright Blue Liner: Rimming the eyes in dark blue gives the effect of black in a less severe way.
Therefore, The best colors of eye shadows you can use for brown eyes. If you want to look for various shades of blue, green, or purple, all this happens to be the best shade for makeup artists.
Furthermore, Washing a shimmering shade over your eyes will emphasize you’re natural eyes and it will sparkle your brown eyes.
Your happiness is all we need. Always click on Belmadeng.com to get inspired.