- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The verified Instagram account of suspected internet fraudster Ramon Abbas, famously known as Hushpuppi, has been deactivated.
Hushpuppi is currently on trial in the United States for fraud-related activities.
Recall that Hushpuppi was arrested in June 2020 in Dubai by a joint team of Dubai Police and the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation for alleged internet fraud.
Hushpuppi was later extradited to the US, where he was charged with multiple counts of hacking, impersonation, scamming, banking fraud, and identity theft.
Despite being arrested and tried, Instagram allowed Hushpuppi to share videos and photos on the platform on condition he does not represent dangerous organisations or individuals.
However, the social media platform seems to have reviewed the decision to allow Hushpuppi’s account to remain active.