- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
My since deleted tweet stating that I spat in a police officers face was an idiomatic expression to say I disrespected a police officer to his face and not the literal way people may have taken it on social media. I do not support violence or abuse against the police in any form.
yesterday I was in a life threatening situation which caused me to lash out due to the physical assault on me by some policemen who have now been brought to book . however , I just want to focus on what’s important to me , my music. Thank you for all the love and concern ❤️
I stood on my right as a responsible Nigerian, despite the violence against my person and I do not want my deleted tweet to be taken seriously.
I appreciate the swift intervention of some reputable police officers on this matter too. Love ❤️