- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Self-acclaimed newborn Fela, Bella Shmurda has opened up on reasons why he’s been rocking skirts in an interview with media personality, Ebuka on the Rubbin’ Minds show.
According to the star, it’s a form of brand identity for him and also a means of promoting African culture. Bella Shmurda stated; “This is my own way of being unique, every artiste has a way of being identified, this is mine to promote African culture.”
With further mention from Ebuka of the controversial aftermath of his skirt-clad appearance at the BB Naija show, Bella Shmurda added he’d been rocking skirts for two years and that while he wasn’t wearing skirts to chase clout, he used them and his art as a form of expression.
Bella Shmurda previously rocked a skirt for his performance at the BB Naija live show some weeks ago and also wore a skirt in the video of his hit single, Rush. Coincidentally the star was also wearing one during his interview with Ebuka.