- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Doyin and Chomzy, two of the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 7 housemates, have had a heated argument last night.
It all started after Chomzy called Doyin ‘Fake’ in the house during a conversation with housemates.
Doyin, who has been avoiding talking to Chomzy, warned her to stop interfering in any discussion that has to do with her.
She told Chomzy she’s not worth her time, therefore, does not want any discussion with her.
Chomzy, responding, said she’s just looking out for her and walked out of the room.
Doyin said: “You’re not worth my time and I don’t want to have an argument with you, but you keep interfering in any discussion my name comes up.
“Please let me be, it’s not by force. Everytime my name comes up, you try to bring something that’s very unnecessary and don’t say you’re looking out for me.
“When I said I wouldn’t have a conversation with you or Chichi, it was a personal decision and that doesn’t make me fake.”