- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has announced that its eight-month-old strike has been suspended, and the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has declared that classes have resumed.
This was contained in a circular exclusively obtained by CAMPUS GIST, Friday, entitled “Approved Revised Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 session and 2021/2022 session full time.”
In the circular seen by CAMPUS GIST, all year one ‘B’ students for the 2021/2022 session were asked to resume 16th October, while first semester exams commences 24th to 29th October, 2022.
But that will be after just a one week revision expected to last from 17th to 21st October, 2022.
Senate will meet 30th November to consider the semester results.
For the 2020/2021 session, second semester, all old students are to arrive October 30, 2022 while lectures commences 31st October to 22nd December, 2022 (eight weeks).
The institution will observe the Christmas break from 23rd December to 2nd January only to reopen 3rd January, 2023 for one week revision before the commencement of the semester exams.