- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Stockpile are making a shock move to sign Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante, as per Daily Star.
The 31-year-old France International has quite recently a year left on his ebb and flow contract with Chelsea.
Reports in England guarantee that Thomas Tuchel’s side could choose to trade out this mid year.
N’Golo Kante had been connected with Manchester United, with United supervisor director Erik ten Hag enthusiastic about reinforcing his choices in focal midfield.
Stockpile, as per Daily Star, are presently weighing up a push to sign the World Cup champ from Chelsea this mid year.
The report guarantees that Arsenal chief, Mikel Arteta is in look for another guarded midfielder and presently feels he gets the opportunity to attempt to carry the Frenchman to the Emirates Stadium.
Arteta accepts Chelsea might like to sell the player this late spring as opposed to possibly see him leave Stamford Bridge on a free exchange one year from now.
Kante has not gone with Chelsea’s crew for their pre-season visit through the United States because of his COVID-19 immunization status.
He began only 21 Premier League games last season as his mission was hampered by wounds.