- Most Handsome Men In The World: A Look At The Top 10, What Makes Them Stand Out
- What Worked For Hakimi May Not Work For You: Man Returns From Abroad, Discovers Mum Had Squandered Money He’s Been Sending
- Pretty Lady With Good Body Shape Says Only Men With N2m in Their Bank Account Can Date Her, Video Causes Stir
- APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning
Cristiano Ronaldo could be one of 15 Manchester United players who will leave this summer, according to the UK Mirror.
Ronaldo is looking to quit the Premier League side just one year after his return to Old Trafford.
But the 37-year-old is not the only player who could exit.
Paul Pogba has joined Juventus after a turbulent time back at United.
Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata, Edinson Cavani and Lee Grant are now free agents.
Nemanja Matic has joined Roma, while Dean Henderson has joined Nottingham Forest on a season-long loan deal. Andreas Pereira has moved to Fulham on a permanent deal.
Shola Shoretire and Alvaro Fernandez are absent from United’s preseason tour, as they are both attracting loan interest from Championship clubs.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has been displaced by Diogo Dalot at right-back, while Eric Bailly and Phil Jones have also been made available for transfers.
There will also be speculation over the futures of Amad Diallo and Facundo Pellestri, who both returned from loan spells at Rangers and Alaves respectively.
Another quartet of players who have returned from loan deals are also likely to once again leave: Brandon Williams, Teden Mengi, Tahith Chong and Ethan Laird.
Another trio of players on the pre-season tour are set to leave; goalkeepers Nathan Bishop and Matej Kovar are both available to other clubs alongside defender Will Fish, who was sent off in the 3-1 friendly victory over Crystal Palace on Tuesday.