Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 has finally commence,we will be discussing on where you can get the form and what the basic requirements are!
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal is opened to all interested candidates for Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
Registration is free of charge by applying on online via Nigerian Navy recruitment portal: www.joinnigeriannavvy.com. Just take the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017 form and fill it.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements
Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
West African School Certificate/Senior
Secondary School Certificate,
General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
The the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.
ALSO READ:NNPC Job Recruitment form 2017
All applicants must be be married because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.
All prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
All prospective applicants should note that they must be a Nigerian by birth before they can apply.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018
While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
naijatrends have been able to provide you wilth Nigerian Navy Recquirement 2017/2018.please share